Mobile Menu     MENU

Transport Manager

Lorries at Transport Depot

Haulage companies and transport businesses must have a qualified transport manager - either from their own staff or by employing an external tranport manager. To obtain a Standard or International licence, fleet operators are required to employ a transport manager with a valid Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC).

Peter Thomas of South West Transport Management is a freelance, CPC certified, Transport Manager based in Plymouth and covering Devon and Cornwall.

For all your transport regulation issues contact Peter now on 07980 788325 or via or Contact Page

Find us on Facebook